Pinson Animal Hospital was established in the late 1950's. Dr. Patrice Woodruff started Practicing at the clinic in 1996. Since then, several additions and renovations have been made. This has allowed us to expand our boarding and grooming facilities and offer a separate modern up-to-date medical and surgical facility. Due to these improvements, we are able to offer laser surgery, ultrasonic dental procedures, in-house laboratory, and other diagnostics. In 2003, Dr. Woodruff purchased the practice and is now the sole owner of Pinson Animal Hospital.